Brisbane – Gold Coast – Logan – Ipswich – Redlands – Scenic Rim
Instant Quote 1300 ESG PRO
Call Now 1300 374 776
Stump Grinding is necessary for the following reasons:
- Unsightly – many stumps leave your yard looking untidy and like a job was left unfinished.
- Dangerous – stumps left in your yard or gardens can be unsafe for your family and guests and are particularly dangerous when children are playing.
- A Home for White Ants (Termites) – White Ants love making their home in dead stumps. Attracting them to your yard is never a good idea and can literally cost you your home.
- Interfering – old stumps can take up valuable space in your garden and are often sitting right where you want to establish a new plant or tree.
- Damaging – old stumps or exposed roots regularly damage mowers, cars and other equipment.
- A Liability – any of the above can cost you time, money and energy when you least expect it.
You have restored my faith in tradesman. From start to finish you were a pleasure to do business with. You communicate well, did an excellent job, cleaned up after the job was done, turned up on time, what more could a happy person say. Thank you. Feel free to put my name on any list of a satisfied customers.
– Robert North, Bethania, QLD
We recently used Eden Stump Grinding to remove several stumps and exposed roots from our grounds. They were professional, on time and exceeded our expectations. The groundsmen are pleased they no longer have to mow around old stumps or damage the mower on roots.
– Park Ridge Baptist Church, QLD